Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Hailstones and Halibut Bones"...

Yesterday was field day at school and was it HOT!!!! The children had so much fun with the games...and with the water! Here is Amalie celebrating the finish of tug-o-war between the teachers and the eight graders! Guess who won?

Amalie went off to have ice cream and swim with Daddy and friends. During this time to myself I made a nice batch of Bieler Broth. ("Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon) I started my liver/kidney detoxification today. Wish me luck!



As we were just about falling asleep at the end of a wonderfully busy and hot day we heard what sounded like someone throwing rocks at the house. Of course we had to investigate...

Makes me want to revisit a book that was gifted to me many years ago when I was teaching in the Kindergarten..."Hailstones and Halibut Bones" by Mary O'Neill.

No comments:

Post a Comment